An American original, the Bicycle® brand celebrates over 130 years of playing card history with the reproduction of the Autocycle #1 card back design printed from 1901-1906. The intricate back depicts a rider on a motorized bicycle, and the tuck case and tin graphics were inspired by hand-drawn elements from an 1892 Bicycle® Juniors deck.
- Special collector’s tin
- 2 decks of Premium Bicycle® playing cards
- Classic Air-Cushion Finish® for ease of shuffling and optimum performance
With Bicycle® Sea King playing cards, deal a hand with friends to experience the richly detailed blues and teals of the card back and faces! Combined with a foiled and embossed tuck, this deck is truly fit for a king!
- Classic Air-Cushion ® Finish
- Easy shuffling and optimum slide performance
- Printed with non-toxic, plant-based inks
- Premium foil and embossed packaging Recolored faces
- Fully recyclable playing cards Perfect for Game Nights, Cardistry, Magic, and Playing Card Collections
Bicycle Brand playing cards have been the standard deck of choice for magicians all over the world. The back design of these cards are widely recognizable, by magicians and laypeople. The USPC Bicycle Rider Deck has been used by millions.
Note: These are Poker Sized Decks.
For card magic this is by far one of the best choices you can make. Unless you want to take a walk on the wild side and try Ellusionist's own Black Tiger Deck, Bicycle Ghost Deck, Masters Edition Deck, Tally-Ho Viper Deck or our Vintage 1800 Deck.